What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A program to gaining hard muscles and building real strength
- Teaching you how the 3 basic bodily energy systems come into play when you exercise
- Teaching you the one key training factor that is critical to building muscle mass
- Teaching you what repetition ranges are most effective for packing on muscle mass
- Teaching you how often you should train each body-part for maximal gains
- Teaching you the one huge mistake most guys make in their diet
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Blast Your Bench scores 72.99/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.blastyourbench.com/mainpage.htm, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: blastyourbench.com you’ll also be taken through to blastyourbench.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)